- Do I need to make an appointment for my eye exam or can I simply drop by?
We are an appointment based practice so please make an appointment.
- Any documentation I need to bring along for my appointment or can I complete forms online?
Please bring your medical aid card and ID
- How long does it take for my spectacles or contact lenses to get ready?
Spectacles take from 3-10 days depending on what is needed. Contact lenses usually take 2 days. If it’s a special order from overseas it may take a few weeks.
- Do I have to pay the full amount before I receive my spectacles and/or contact lenses?
We are contracted in to most medical aids and will claim directly for you. If you are paying cash we require a 50% deposit to order and the balance on collection.
- How long is my warranty and guarantee on my spectacles and/or contact lenses?
There is a 1 year warranty for manufacturing faults on frames. Some lens coatings have a 2 year warranty.
- Do I have to pick up my spectacles myself or do you deliver to my address?
We prefer patients to collect their spectacles so they can be properly fitted for the patients.